Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What we spent years building may have just ended a month ago. Though you didn't say anything but it was obvious. The trip have not made our friendship stronger but weaker. Maybe for the past four years the friendship have been twindling. We have not been as close as ten years ago cause we both let it go. When i don't know you that much anymore, we live on the memory of knowing each other. Thinkning we know each other well enough, but sadly it has changed. You are a changed person, so am I. But it seems like both of us cannot accept the fact that we both have changed. I tried giving in, taking more initiative but it doesn't seem to work. So all i have to say is i take it as a goodbye. No longer close friends but more of an aquaintance. Sorry. I'm just too tired to bother.
HAPPINESS FROM LIFE
Give me a mind that is not bored
That does not whimper,whine or sigh;
don't let me worry overmuch about the fussy thing called 'I'.
Give me a sense of humour, lord,
give me grace to see a joke,
to get some happiness from life
and pass it on to other folks.
-illuminations

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home