Sunday, January 10, 2010

JUDGEMENT DAY.... the day many dread or many awaits. It decides ones future, decides one person's next level of education. JC OR POLY? i have been very troubled by this question for a very long time. People choose jc for an easier path to uni, some really love the course, some do it because of their parents, some do it cause of pride, some do it because they do not know or want to choose their career path early. Everyone have got their reasons. I heard many. Like many I am tempted to go jc and just mug to get into uni. But somehow, i found this course i really like in poly, but like i said my whole life i have been regretting. For now i am sure i will work very hard no matter how tiring and stressful the course will make me. No matter how tired i am i will continue on and when i get my results it will be damn fufilling. But is this what i really want for my future prospect? Will i live to regret. Many say look forward and just take a step. But i'm so undecisive. After tmr i only have 4 hours to consider my choices. I know i will still be very troubled between both. ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why four hours only??got so many days..

January 11, 2010 at 9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she meant 4 days. Hahaha. BUT YES, ZELIA! Don't care about whatever future career prospects! Do you think a poly will be so stupid to offer a course that is not hot in the market? No! They will get shite from the community. Since yer willing to work hard, why not work hard in poly to get into a Uni instead than in JC? People walk away from opportunities because they're afraid. You're my friend, you can't be afraid of the lack of safety. Hahaha.

January 12, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home