Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back from hk~ have been there for like 2 and a half weeks. I was reluctant to leave yet reluctant to stay as well. So fussy! xD haha!


Hongkong is seriously more fun and happening than Singapore. It is so much bigger and there are loads of things to do. Can't seem to get bored at any place. The fashion there is really good. There are wide variety of clothings to choose from. Shopping there is really an enjoyment. Secondly, the food there is superb, but still a little too oily. otherwise it will be perfect. Thirdly, cute and hot looking guys are almost everywhere. haha kind of bimbotic but it's true! But traffic there is rather congested and everywhere is crowded. So i wasn't really used to it. I went to mongkok alone, wow it was really a good experience. I manage to see how they buy goods and their everyday life. But i had a hard time travelling on feet. There are so many people that i was pushed around most of the time and some of them just bang into me when i walk pass them. I had to keep apologising.


I really enjoyed my trip thanks to Aly's dad and Sydney(: They were there to bring us around hongkong. I had my best christmas and 2010 countdown ever. I celebrated christmas eve on a one night cruise. There were christmas performance on the cruise and i had a great time exploring the ship. But i was really tired during the trip. haha cause i was unwell. puked one hour before christmas. Managed to survive the countdown to christmas, after partying for an hour, i couldn't take it and couldn't spend the night celebrating. 2010 countdown was at Tsim Sha Tsui at a restaurant. Me and aly had the countdown on a pavement and on that pavement we could see the night scenes of Hongkong. It is practically a night city. The scene is stunning:D When the countdown begin it was really hilarious. Everyone was really loud during the countdown 10..9...8...7...6...5 haha. 5 was funny. Because to pronouce 5 everyone have to say "mmmmm" so all the no is really loud but when it comes to 5 it was really soft. I didn't know why is it so funny. We laughed out loud and loads of people stare. *embarrassed* At 12 midnight there was fireworks on all the tall buildings. There is even one building that have 2010 printed on the entire building. That was cool. But the fireworks displays are much better in Singapore. In Hongkong it can be seen from a wide perspective though. so boh have their good points. when we went back to the restaurant, it was 'turned' into a pub.... and i got semi drunk again. The feeling was like clubbing. Whoa freaking fun. Thanks 'kor kor' Sonny and Sydney for my stay there. Really thank you! :D

But nonetheless, i was happy to be back on my sunny island! I was very homesick! I missed my parents a lot on the trip. I miss my crazy friends back here. Hongkong was fun. But i was rather lonely. [ Aly i was happy for having you there with me] But i really miss my other friends, the crazy things we do, the serious bitching we have. My basketball. So i wanted to come back badly. I also miss the food here. Been back for 4 days and these days i have been chionging the local food here... chicken rice, char kuay teow, nasi lemak, curry chicken.. and so on. Wow i love Singapore food. Can't live without them, too used to it!:D
PS: Aly thanks for the trip. Sorry for upsetting you somehow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home