Sunday, January 17, 2010

haha! ZELIA WANTS TO THANK YSABEL, BELICIA,YIYING AND LASTLY LAURA FOR A GREAT BIRTHDAY SURPRISE TODAY!:D haha they appeared at my house in the morning to surprise me with my brother's help. But ysabel sort of gave it away! haha! They told me to meet them at 2.30 pm but today morning before they came ysabel accidentaly leaked out that they were coming over! haha! i had to act surprise! It was so funny! haha I received presents from them! SO FREAKING HAPPY! we played games, the usual, pictionary, bridge, i never and questions. LOL freaking fun. The best part was that our forfeits is to drink BEER! omg! seriously! i am not a fan of beer. But for fun i drank! HAHA! gosh, it was just shiok i guess. if i am right we finished ten pins of beer! Not alot but at least not as bad as SOMEONE! xD HAHA! i CUT MY CAKE AND BLALBLABLA THEN went down to sauna after that and chat by the poolside. It may not be an outing but it was really enjoyable thanks guys! LOVE YOU GUYS!:D

TO KSS BASKETBALL GIRLS,COACH AND ALL THE TEACHERS. Thank you for the surprise i had on thu! I really didn't expect the surprise. I was so happy i cried! thanks man! haha and thanks coach and ms wong for the present once again!:D

TO OTHER FRIENDS WHO WISHED MY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUH.. Was my leak-out damn obvious? WA LAO, I purposely didn't reply eh. Hahaha. Sorry for it not being an outing but thank goodness you enjoyed it! :D

Now that you're seventeen.. A year wiser, bigger and (hopefully!) smarter, make good decisions in your life and don't get influenced easily no matter how appealing it may get. Your post-secondary move was a very good start! Good!

AND AND AND, We MUST be friends forever if not I will go down to your Cashew Heights, (don't think I dont know how to get there), take a yellow cane and whip you until you swear to continue to keep in contact. LMAO.And nope, I'm not kidding. Hahahahah.

Be the Queen today, bitch. ;)

January 17, 2010 at 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home