Sunday, January 10, 2010

Went to watch avartar in 3-D with laura and roy. Overall it is really great. No idea why alot people didn't enjoy it. We had alot fun in the theatre before the movie starts. but seriously the 3-D glasses was giving me and roy a terrible time. It keep on dropping so we have to press it against our brows. Somehow Laura managed to keep her 3-D glasses on the entire time. How lucky.

Tmr will be results day. Like everyone, it's getting on my nerves as well. FREAKING SCARY! damn can't really imagine it is really tmr though. For the past one week i have been having nightmares of seriously 20 points! That is really bad. I dreamt of my reaction, people's reaction, how will the atmosphere be like. OMG! It is really horrendous. Gosh. so i decided last week. Instead of getting very emotional tmr. I'm going to rush off to work immediately after results. Not going to celebrate or anything. Got to use work to clear my head of the results first before settling down to think about my choices for my future education the next day. PRAY HARD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home