Thursday, January 14, 2010

When given a choice to get to appeal into a good jc. Everyone would take the chance and without hesitation, they would agree. I was very tempted as well to go. Great teachers, great school environment, good influencial. It is the best anyone could get. But sadly, i would be a small fish living in a big fish bowl. Having a double digit R5 what am i to compete with those single digit people in the school. Everyday i have to mug so hard, just to stay in the school. Just for me to cope in a prestigous school. When i can get into poly, put in the equal effort and still get into uni. I would be happier, my parents would not haave to worry i can't cope well..... so in the end i guess poly is the best for me. Finally i can get a good night sleep without thinking so much.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The imperfect side of me said...

No worries.
as long as you are happy and do well in life I'll be very happy liao!
;)

January 16, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home