Friday, November 27, 2009

Been busy these days. Prom ended. So did basketball camp. I realised i didn't have enough sleep for this entire week and was damn tired during the day. But one thing was sure, it was worth the sacrifice! I HAD DAMM ALOT OF FUN!
Prom was great, there was a lot of catching up. Somehow i agree with ysabel that I didn't have the feeling that everything will end just like that. Hence not really emotional. Just feel it was a great time spent together with all sec 4s(: I'll post photos on facebook(:
Basketball camp was even better. I realised my stamina have dropped and my knees really hurt badly! Gosh! But i still had fun:D Thanks to Ms Wong for organising the whole camp and other teachers for being there too(: Coach for the crazy time we had! MY team mates that are graduating, I'll miss you guys. To my juniors thanks for the gifts and the ah-siao videos(: All the best for west zone next year(: [photos on facebook soon... i guess]
okay i'm a lil lazy to blog already(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home