Thursday, November 19, 2009

YESTERDAY
i went to the science centre with my bro(: We visited the new exhibition THE BODY WORLD. Seriously it is damm interesting. It is amazing how they can preserve each part of the body so well. Seriously you all should go and see if you haven't(:[ too bad i can't take any photos in there]
After visiting the body world we went to the science centre to play and took loads of photos(:
>>>>
bro trying to cool(:
yay! YELLOW TELEPHONE!:D

The fridge is damn cute!(:

The real life one is really disgusting.


somehow they draw the germs a little too cute :/

I'M MUSCULAR!:D

I'M BONY!

They have real ice there(:
mosaic picture of me(:

mosaic bro:D
Is this a terapin?


I like black hamsters the most. I don't know why.

They have cockroach):


The chick is about to hatch(:
ain't they cute(:
i find the effects cool(:

twist(:


my handprint(:
bro's handprint
wall-e :D
i like this art piece it is about apollo 11 falling into the sea i guess(:

this is a computer image of how i will look like at about 50 to 60 years old):
don't really look like my baby times though....
yellow tang(:
pufferfish(:

eel(:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home