Saturday, March 6, 2010

27/02/10-28/02/10 A GET TOGETHER:D

Whoa finally a time to blog. Apart from work the most recent event i had was the chalet. Had loads of fun but somehow there were hiccupps alongthe way... got too emotional. Well as many of my friends know, i don't really cry and don't really like crying but i did somehow. Shall not go into details.. but i believe some of you already know the reason. Well plain to say, this time my anger turned into sadness and because i kept it all bottled up and i had no other way of expressing it. I cried. Well it was embarrassing but i felt better. Thanks guys for being there for me during that moment. It's true that it wasn't worth it but i just had to let it out.
Thank you Pancake and Queenie for the wonderful planning.
Thank you Eve for being there for me the whole time when i was down
Thank you Euginia for being crazy with me
Thank you happy prince and Gay prince for listening to me and giving me advice
Thank you robert for the advices and stitch... cheer up dude
Thank you Andy for being thoughtful and caring as a big brother
Thank you others who made the chalet worthwhile:D
Time to be back at work at ritz tmr.. for today it shall be a resting day.

不用担心。我会开心的。我很感谢你所送我的娃娃。我会好好的珍稀它。不会让你白白做我的快乐王子。因为我是chopsticks公主吗!谢谢你哪天的陪伴。^^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home