Friday, March 12, 2010

The Thankful Princess:D

To GAY PRINCE:D,
                                  Thank you so much for the post.Sorry for reading it so late. Been working hard at ritz xD. I have learnt to forgive and forget. No longer sad nor angry:D But i was suprised. Am i that nice? i doubt so. But thanks for the praise. No worries i will look after deon. My cute lil darling;D you don't know how much i agree with you. People there are really great. I hope it goes on. No worries. The princess will stay fine and happy:D see you soon(:

08/03/10

I went to watch Alice in wonderland 3D with BELICIA and WAIWAI~ well many commented that the movie was ridiculous but i find it wonderful I LOVE THE MOVIE. But what really ruined part of the movie is that Mia Wasikowska(Alice) isn't really a good actress. Maybe without enough experience. But as usual Johnny Depp(Mad Hatter) was awesome(: My favourite~ Helena Boham Carter(red queen) funny woman. Made me laugh a lot while watching the movie. Anne Hathaway(white queen) So pretty xD haha. But she walks like she floats... so gentle.... remind me of someone! scary! Matt Lucas(tweedledee/tweedledum) haha the guy from little britain! So funny and cute as ever. Aw man i love the show. NEED THE DVD!!!!!!!!!
This day was the day which make me happy yet regretful. I guess i have not been shopping for too long....:/ crazy shopping before and after the movie and made me spend 400++ close to 500. ): shiok feeling but thinking that i couldn't actually stop myself and i have just spent 5 days of my tiring workdays. Super sad... zzzz don't want to be a SHOPAHOLIC): Have to control.... self control!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home