Saturday, March 20, 2010

A lil thoughts for myself to reflect on, once again

When people, things and everything i treasure slowly disappear in my life. I tend to gain new and stronger bonds. I may have lost many best friends, friends and aqquaintance for the past years. They come and go, they take a lil memories of us together but never a continuous bond. I was really happy yesterday when i finally got the ring to a great friendship, a stronger friendship, our friendship. Look like a threesome, well we are. Thank you girls, you guys made my day. Life is short, no point brooding over all the sad past but open up the heart for new beginnings. Think optimistic. Shall not be sad for long anymore(:

Dear grandma, don't feel guilty or blame yourself for asking me to treat you to lunch. I ought to do so. Why didn't i ask? I am supposed to be the one that is guilty and i am. Well I feel happy that you enjoyed lunch today(: Hope that your operation on Monday will be successful. I want to see you well again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home