Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WHAT IS DISC?! ZELIA!

EVERYDAY IS SUCH A DRAG!!!!!
Honestly if you ask me, i think i am screwed. Everyone seem to be doing well, why am I not? I cant seem to put everything together like before. I can't manage my time with my studies, my fun, my friends and my family at all. To much pressure? Someone asked. But I don't think so. It's the same. Paranoid? maybe? workload seems to pile higher each week. Each project seem to be more demanding as it reaches the dateline. A distraction? pretty much a maybe? Feel like a FCUK-TARD. Gosh, i have been complaining of not being able to complete my work and being too tired. My friends have been asking me why do i always not turn up for gatherings. My mom have been asking me why haven't i been resting well recently. I asked myself why haven't i had much fun since start of term. zzzz Got to find a way!
POSITIVITY~ LOL!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, you are not the only one going through massive piles of shite. So does everyone, including me. I guess that's tertiary level? Hahaha, two years down the road we might even laugh at ourselves for stressing out so much during Year One. We will get used to it somehow. Right now, just learn to adapt and balance as you go along. We will wait for you.. Let's press on together!

June 2, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home