Friday, April 23, 2010

A NEW START, A NEW BEGINNING.

OMG! 2010 IS NOT SUCH A BAD YEAR AFTER ALL! After all the shit for three month i finally see more luck coming my way~ *HAPPY*
The month of April is simply AWESOME! Because school have started! A plus plus to everything i have a super AWESOME class and AWESOME lecturers. WHOOHOOOOOOOO~ so lets introduce my class! :D

                                                   DEPM 1A/05!!!!!!!!:D


To top it all up! I would like to congratulate My juniors for making our goal that we failed to accomplish in the four years  my team and I tried to achieve in Kranji. Finally you girls did it! We inally reached the top 4 in west zones! OMG! LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS. We are never top 6 but top 4 omg!!!! HAPPY HAPPY!:D Sorry for not being able to be there for any matches due to clash of timings with my classes. But i will support you guys spiritually!:D All the best for the vying of 3rd and 4th position! We can get the third! i know we can! JIAYOU!:D

A bad way to end this post would be an emo para. Damn but i have to say something, really really need to say..... I WILL NOT FALL BACK TO THAT BOTTOMLESS PIT I FELL INTO A FEW YEARS BACK. I must not. I will not.

STAY RANDOM AND HAPPY PEOPLE!!!!!!!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home