Friday, July 10, 2009

TODAY WAS ONE OF THE BEST FRIDAYS I EVER HAD.
Firstly, i didn't fall asleep in an action movie! WHOOTS!
TRANSFORMER IS DAMN FREAKING GOOD. NOT BECAUSE OF MEGAN FOX BUT THE ENTIRE PLOT AND THE VISUAL EFFECTS. OMG~ FEEL LIKE WATCHING IT AGAIN! AND I'M SO IN LOVE WITH BUMBLEBEE :D

SECONDLY, i FINALLY get to play BASKETBALL TODAY! :DDDDDDDDD
Though it was only for half an hour but it was great! I STILL GOT MY FEEL~ OHYEA (:
The feeling is great stepping into the court once again, re-live every moment, do some tricks and running... IT WAS GREAT MAN.... DAMN MISS TRAININGS ):
Alyssa came over for dinner tonight too. Cooked for her today(: And she loved it! :D WHOOHOO:D ohoh! I taught her how to play basketball too. When she came over, she went to the court to look for me. When she walked in she said ' oh man! i don't like basketball.' I didn't know why i just gave a pass to her immediately and told her to try to shoot some hoops. Taught her how to do it(: she had fun and she walked out of the court thinking 'Hey actually it's fun!'(:
It's heartwarming to know that another person view on Basketball have changed(: IT"S JUST GREAT:D
And to poh! I'm still waiting for your good news!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home