Sunday, November 9, 2008

I REALLY WANT TO BOBBA ABOUT ____________________!!!!!!!!!!!!
but some things just can't be said.....

YESTERDAY AN-NE AND I WENT TO QUEENSWAY:D
our old basketball shoe is so stinky, friction-less, so holey and we are to lazy to wash it. WE WENT TO BUY A NEW PAIR OF SHOES:D AND I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING! WHY IS THE ADDIDAS HIGH-CUTS ALL SO UGLY! In the end i have to buy this high-cut version of ah-ne's low-cut shoe. It's damm..... URGH! WTH! BLUE! I HATE NAVY BLUE! Luckily i was able to change the colour of the stripes but it still looks weird! If not for my ankle i so would have got that low-cut one! nvm after season i'm gonna get a nice low-cut shoe! Actually i have pictures to show you how not-pretty it is but the stupid com refuse to upload....i shall live with that shoe! ARGHHHHHH!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home