Friday, October 24, 2008


zzzzz..... i feel damm pissed. IT ABOUT THE WHOLE TRUSTING THING AGAIN. I just don't know i know that i have improved but mom think i didn't because my other relatively well subjects score was lower... i guess it's because of mistakes, i've not done as well as expected for those subjects and pulled down my overall marks.... thats like sad. So it made my improve subject looks useless..


But another thing is they just don't trust that i actually study. I told them i did, it is only they didn't see. Feeling damm upset... i'm starting to study and they don't trust me. Damm it's like so difficult. Nvm i shall prove that i really studied by CA1.

LUCKILY, she promsed to let me play ball anytime i want till march:D but now another problem arises!): have to try to convince my dad! If not my mom is gonna side him as well): JIAYOU!


TOMMORROW FRIENDLY WITH ANGLICAN! JIAYOUs WE CAN DO IT!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DailyPsalm: For you, O God,have tested us; You have refined us as silver is refined. -Psalm 66:10 [this is like so true..]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home