Thursday, February 26, 2009

ATTENDED ADAM KHOO'S WORKSHOP and it officially ended yesterday.
i felt overall it was great, studying methods like speed reading, memory works and more it was certainly beneficial. They had great phases in it. And though the course i decided to be a winner to prove it to those pure science kids that look down on aesthetic that WE ARE NOT DUMB AND WE CAN ALSO ACHIEVE WHAT THEY THINK WE CANNOT!
THE COURSE MAKE ME REALISE ONE THING. and ms YONG is right. why is it on recently then i realised that my parents have done so much for me be it scolding or encouragement is because the love me. SHOULDN'T I KNOW IT SINCE LIKE THE DAY I WAS BORN? I was filled with guilt, being rude to them, made use of them at times, lied to them, taking them for granted. But now i want to change it all. Yesterday closing ceremony, i made sure i was the 1st to go up the stage to thank my mom. And i did it i was THE 1ST! even though i started crying before i even talked and my voice was shaky i told my mum this" MUMMY THANKYOU FOR CHANGING YOUR MINDSET AND THINKING, GIVING ME MY FREEDOM, BELIEVING IN ME, TRYING TO UNDERSTAND ME. I HAVE SHOWN YOU THAT MY GRADES HAVE BEEN GOOD WHEN I WAS IN P1 BUT IT DROPPED AT P6. SEC 1 I TOLD YOU AGAIN I WOULD DO WELL I DID IT BUT BY THE END OF SEC 3 EVERYTHING DIPPED. I WILL TRY MY BEST THIS TIME. I AM NOT ASHAMED OF BEING WITH YOU. I LOVE YOU MUMMY."
i wondered how long i have not said these 3 words to my mom for how long and yesterday i finally said it GAVE HER A HUG though she didn't have much reaction but i know she knows what i mean. MUMMY I 4 GET TO SAY THIS: "YOUR A GREAT MOM AND I WILL EARN MONEY FOR YOU TILL YOU LEAVE ME SINCE YOU LOVE MONEY."
TO DADDY:" I WILL STUDY CAUSE I DO, THANKS FOR WORKING SO HARD FOR THE FAMILY. I LOVE YOU(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home