Sunday, January 25, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR B)
May everyone's newyear's resolution come true and well wishes from me to you(:
enjoy hongbao collecting:D

To my school mates, all the best! It is our last year and time to chiong for 'o' levels(:
To my clique, i hope to bring laughter to all of you this year and i'll always be here and may we spend the best last year in secondary school this year
(:
To my best bud Alyssa, hey i hope that the past tough year have past and i've learn to treasure our friendship more and let us start anew all over again
(:



To my teamates, let bygones be bygones, whatever grudges, conflict, bitching let's put aside.
All i know is that we all want that the most and this is the last year for me so i will play my best and let's win this TOP 4 TOGETHER YEA?
:D
To coach, it has been a long year and thanks for being a great coach for bringing and teaching us to where we are now. You may think you did not do much but you have indeed laft an IMPACT IN MY LIFE
(:
To my teachers, the guidance, care,teachings,kindness and more. Is greatly appreciated.
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home