Thursday, August 21, 2008

WHAT A DAY! damm pissed off and dissapointed): It's like i failed my stupid chem overall damm sad. It's just because i didn't sit for the stupid class test my concept map test could not be counted. But why can't i take the average of my concept test i don't mind as long as i pass my chem because my physics test is not high enough to pull up my science. i mean like damm cannot resit for the test meh? nve study nvm right as long as i have some marks to pull my science up right to get a better grade... NOW IT'S LIKE GONER.. SIANS I ACTUALLY FAILED CHEM! FCUK!): AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE I CRIED IN CLASS TODAY! DAMMED MY FIRST TIME!

WELL HAD TRAINING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOOD(: YAY! EXCEPT JASMINE WENT FOR SECRET KUNGFU TRAINING! AND POKED MY EYE xD
BELICIA DOODLED ON MY FOOLSCAPE TODAY:YAY! THE CLIQUE(: IN CARTOON VERSION(:BELICIA DREW A PORTRAIT OF ME(: LOVEIT!:DDDTHE PHOTOSHOPPED EDITION(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home