Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today is just another bad day... not in a rather good mood either. Got back all my results although it wasn't as bad as i expected. But i failed Amaths again and even my chem had failed me. It's like i didn't pass my other subjects with flying colours as well. It was all B3s or borderline passes. I just feel so dissapointed in myself i did study but in between i was lying to myself and gave up at some point of studying. Nvm it's over better not let my mood affect me the next time.

So after a damm sians day in sch, after school went to play ball. Found out i didn't have the mood so i went to the slopes to do some reflections.Then wai and faridah thought i was emo-ing and they joined me. so yea in the end went to play ball with fariwith some sec 4s. FELT BETTER AFTER PLAYING BUT WORSE OFF WHEN MY SHOTS COULD NOT GO INTO THE BASKET. DAMMED. At 5.45 me and wai left to meet meet laura, ying and belicia(:
Thats the good stuff bout today!

FINALLY AFTER SO LONG EVERYBODY IS FREE TODAY TOHAVE DINNNER:DDDDD

So we went to bukit panjang plaza to have dinner. Me and wai had cravings for naked fish express, but Laura wanted wanton mee, ying ate carrot cake and belicia tempted me with chicken rice!:ooooo After eating me and laura are still hungry..ok we are like greedy pigs xD but nvm in the end everyone bought ice-cream except for wai so i shared some with her:DD Then we decided to slack at the playground(: TO CAMWHORE~ LOL but it was real funny let the pictures tell you why.

At the playground i was setting up the camera and did some testing and i realised they all eat like they have not eaten for days and really really loved the ice-cream(:


The second picture was rather unglam for me. my leg was in an akward position so it looked damm fat..... xDDDD
And laura, wai and me have really no patience. Because the self-timer was going of at a slow speed we started laughing and our bimbotic pose was ruined xDBut in the end we did take a bitchy photo(: lol!

At several times i forgot to set the self timer and this is what happens...

BELICIA BECAME SUPER UNGLAM!!!!!!! WELL THE OTHERS TOO! HAHAHAH!

YOU SEE BELICIA BECAME A FROG AND WAI DAZED OFF TO LALA LAND AND LAURA LOOKED LAIKE A LITTLE KID LUCKILY YING WAS WELL PREPARED xD

Then we decided to do the 'ACT CUTE' SHOT... WELL a little disgusting though....
Well there are still unsuccessful shot such as this only me and wai are posing[ somemore so unglam xD] and ying, bel and laura blend in with the background xD
Then we turned black because of the lighting .... but still a nice shot(:
Finally a nice shot(: our final shot(:

I went back after our last photo was taken as i have a curfew to meet and they continued to slack. Today was so fun but this post make me feel like we are so BITCHY! xDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home