Thursday, July 31, 2008

TODAY-the day absent from school and got real bored.....
Got myself real sick this week. Down with flu, cough, sorethroat and fever.Finally i get a day of rest cause i was to tired to wake up to just go to sch with that dammed headache! Been thinking alot today. i realised i have been really stressed up with things. TESTS, AND THE UP COMING COMMON TEST IS REALLY PUSHING ME TO MY LIMITS. WITH MUMMY BEHIND ME STRESSING TO GET A TOP 4 POSITION, IN RETURN OF MY FREEDOM. FUCKING HELL! HAVE BEEN WORRIED THAT MY SKILL HAVE NOT BEEN GOOD SINCE THE BEGINNING YET IM NOT IMPROVING BUT DROPPING. DAMMED! HAVE TO PUT MORE WORK. Just when i was really pissed with myself buy throwing my stuff around my handphone rang someone send me an sms den one song was played and then i went on to listen to it. I cried and cried... ok kindda dumb but den cooled down so back to normal! So i will not be pissed tommorow anymore(: so i RECOMMEND THIS SONG ' ONE STEP AT A TIME' by JORDAN SPARKS(: Visiting the doc later to get my mc(: and maybe another mc for tommorow. DAMM I MISS EVERYONE IN SCH))))))))))))))))))))): To entertain you peeps this is wad ysabel text me today...' wunnchx miishhx uiiex derhxx lurrhx, hahax. g0 cc docx lerrhx lurrhx, takkaiirex c0shx aiiex cann0rt libb wibbd0ut uiiex!' YES THIS IS EXACTLY WAD SHE WROTE! SO YEA YOU CAN SUAN HER ALL BOUT IT! OK and i got fucking pissed today!!!!!!! My brother told me that he would wash the dishes if i cooked lunch for him and myself so ok it's a deal i cooked for him. but he just left the house without washing and i didn't went to check cause i trusted him to. den in the end he didn't wash and i went to see the doctor before coming home with mom. Den when mummy went into the kitchen she saw the dirty dishes and den the laid mayo not kept in the fridge. AND SHE FUCKINGLY SCOLDED ME! WHEN IT IS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT! I explained that he os supposed to wash and he was the last to use the mayo but i got more scolding instead. DAMM!!!!!!

LAST SUNDAY- MOVIE WITH WAIWAI, REI AND JEREMIAH.
Went to watch hellboy. And really didn't like it.... but ysabel loved it because of her fantasy of liking big big big built guys=.- lol! but i really hated it so much machinaries damm! and it was really dumb cause i had a nightmare on that movie..... :s I dreamt that i was chased by the golden army!=.= WTF! ok i sound so dumb.... but NVM!:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

PASSED TUESDAY- JUST A DAY....
Had training and phototaking! the photos are at the post below!(: but on tues waiwai really made me damm pissed:@ but until i knew the actual truth... and i really thought bout it and it made me realise something but it is better not to say(: SUCH TRUTH ARE MEANT TO BE KEPT AS A SECRET(:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home