Saturday, July 12, 2008

YESTERDAY MUST BE ONE OF MY MOST SWAY DAY I GUESS......



Got bombed early in the morning when my alarm clock when dead and i woke up late...=.- in the end i had only 15 mins to perpare for sch!



Reached school, in sweat and lesson started. At the end of the day it is just an endless list of homework.

07:45-08:25: PHYSICS LESSON. had structured essay question
08:25-09:00: ENGLISH LESSON. had one proposal and one planning to do
09:00-09:40: SOCIALSTUDIES LESSON. had one essay on SRILANKA! (wth!)
11:30-12:05: MATHS LESSON. had countless of maths problems to solve.
ADDITIONAL: one art piece, chemistry mindmap, one history essay

WORSE PART IS MY WEEKEND IS BURNED! BECAUSE THESE DUMB WORK HAVE TO BE HANDED UP ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T.T



So i decided to destress and went to play ball with ysabel and faridah with the sec 5s. None of my shots went in dammed. and nvm ended up having my back hurt another time. And a huge embarassment in front of everyone. i then went for tuition with that stupid back aching..... I TOOK FREAKING 45 MINS TO REACH THE TUITION CENTRE! When usually it takes 15 mins only=.-



After tuition ended, the only fortunate thing is that ZY DAD DECIDED TO FETCH ME HOME!!!!!!YAY!:D lol but my luck ended early=.- Her dad could only fetch me till Petir lrt station so i still have to walk a distance home. While walking, an old auntie ask me to help her carry old cardboxes to this nearby HDB block. So since it wasn't too far and i feel bad to reject her therefore i just helped her carry. After carrying there, she made use of me even more! i told her i had to rush home as there is something i have a curfew to meet. Then she said nvm and whole load of hokkien language that i cannot even understand! FCUKIT MAN! She keep pulling my hand to make me carry the boxes and finally i understand one sentence she said she is old and tired den give me the pathetic face so i ask her where must i carry it to? And freaking hell she told me walk all the way to bukitpanjang cc from where i was from which was like at cashew!!!!!!!! With so many cardboxes to carry!? Den she talking in hokkien that i could not understand again!%*&^$#
So i was to pissed to argue with her i just took the boxs and went on, while carring my heavy school bag, with my back aching even more! I WAS DAMM DULAN!!!!!!!! Nvm after walking that distance which seemed like ages i finally reached. Itold her i had to go den she pulled my hand again and said help me put those boxes in the van i'm too tired den she open the van and ask me to put inside. Then i have to be the good girl again! Helped her carry and putting it in. Halfway she complain she was too tired and sat down in the end i had to do all the work! i bended up and down up and down to put it in! I HAD TO ACT LIKE I CARED ABOUT HER LOADS AND USE A POLITE TONE TO TALK TO HER JUST BECAUSE I'M IN SCHOOL UNIFORM! DAMMED!
Then nvm after helping her put it in she wanted me to go take somemore for her back at the HDB block! i told her i really have to go and she didnt' want to until i slightly raised my voice and in a very serious tone only did she allow me to go. The way home was damm tortureous! My back was like in a bad condition and with red and swollen arm, because of all the carrying i had to rush home.



RECHED HOME LATE! fcuk! got scolding from mom and loads of nagging. Told mom about that auntie and she started nagging and saying all those crap. Good for you hope nxt time you will see her again and then help her carry let you experience poor people life. I know i sound like a spoilt brat complaining but come on i wasnt' in a well condition to help her right!? WTF! so i was so pissed that i just slammed my room door in her face and the whole night i still had to do my work! the back support is really uncomfortable! FINALLY I SLEPT AT 11! SO HAPPY!:DDDD



TODAY! I thought i could sleep a little longer in the morning but no my mom banged my door at 7 to sweep the floor, mop the floor, and do some cleaning up. Why must she choose today! she used to clean up like only in the night! So in the end i woke up at 8! when usually i wake up at 9-10! There goes my only day of the week which i can sleep like a pig! Then with nothing to do i did some work. Then at 12 i went for tuition. On the way there i was almost banged by a car, AT THE ZEBRA CROSSING!!!!!!!! like lol! i was wearing neon fbt and there is no way he could not have not noticed me!
OH WELL EVERYTHING WENT WELL AFTER TUITON. SO I HOPE TOMMOROW WOULD BY MY LUCKY DAY.... but i still have to do HOMEWORK! T.T

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home